how to maintain and use CO2 laser cutting machine in winter
Winter is coming, it's very cold,the CO2 laser tube is easy to be frozen.
During this period, if the water in the laser tube is not discharged, the cooling layer of the laser tube will freeze and swell, and the laser cooling layer will be broken. The laser tube is not working properly. The laser tube cooling layer freeze crack is not within the replacement range. In order to avoid unnecessary losses, please do the following antifreeze measures:
1. Cut off all power to the device
2. Unplug the water outlet of the laser machine and drain the water of machine and the laser tube inside.
3. Use air (pressure less than 0.4MP) to connect to the water inlet of the laser machine to completely clean the internal pipe of the laser machine and the water in the laser tube.
4. Remove the chiller or water pump and place it in a high temperature room to prevent the water circulation equipment from freezing, causing unnecessary troubles caused by damage to the chiller water pump parts; or put the water in the chiller or water pump completely clean.
5. However, if you want to ensure that the equipment is not damaged, please ensure that the temperature meets the standards specified in the equipment manual (15 ° C to 35 ° C).
Note: It is best not to add antifreeze in the CO2 laser tube. Antifreeze will affect the light quality, affect heat dissipation, heat dissipation, power and service life may be affected！